The CAM-MON-BS-RHL Right-Hand Blind Spot Display with Rear-Facing and Blind Spot cameras and long bracket provides real-time synchronisation & display of both distant and short-range images to provide the driver with a comprehensive view of a vehicles blindspot ensuring obstacles such as vehicles, cyclists and other vulnerable road users are protected when the vehicle is turning or changing lanes. The Blindspot Display supports WDR/HDR imaging technology to enhance image quality, Automatic Ambient Light Adjustment and Anti-Glare Night-Vision functionality along with Water/Dust-proof casing to ensure optimum operation in both low-light and adverse weather conditions.
With Automatic recording upon start up, (upto) 128GB SD card storage and video playback, and supporting dual camera recording, the CAM-MON-BS-RHL ensures all key video evidence is stored for use in the event of an accident or possible false insurance claim.
- Eliminates the blind spot around the A-pillar when manoevring or changing lanes
- Supports WDR/HDR imaging technology to enhance image quality even in the harshest driving environments
- ‘Real-Time’ syncronisation of both distant and close range images without time delay.
- Automatic Ambient Light Adjustment
- Anti-Glare Night Vision Technology
- Waterproof & Dust-proof Casing
- Display with Audio
- SD Storage (up to 128GB)
- Supports Dual Camera Recording
- Automatic Recording on Boot-up
- Supports Video Playback